The North Shore of Lake Superior
For Some people the North Shore of Lake Superior brings back memories of waves, and campfires and a cozy cabin. Others think of it as a romantic and exhilarating place. This web site focuses on cabins and cottages located in the heart of the Minnesota state park area located next to Lake Superior. If you are looking for accommodations or to purchase property, this is a unique web site. What makes this web site different?
- All cottages are presented here by invitation only.
- The cottages presented here do not pay fees of any kind to the sponsor for inclusion in this web site.
- In order to get an invitation to be included here the cabin must meet our standards including clean, safe, comfortable
- All cabins are privately owned, with special features
- All descriptions are honest.
Examples of cottages you will find here on Lake Superior Cabins and Cottages:
Imagine renting a one of a kind cabin perched over Lake Superior and adjacent to Split Rock State Park. A place usually reserved for artists.
Savor renting a cabin in the woods where there are no cars. A place where you take a short walk to your beautiful cabin in the middle of a grand Minnesota State park within 45 minutes of the Lutsen or Tofte areas.
Or maybe you would like to rent a cottage with superior amenities including and adjacent pool, and a deluxe kitchen, whirlpool. And all the best comforts including a restaurant that serves great martinis.